RONDA 2800H GREEN TECH
RONDA 2800H GREEN TECH – A HEAVY DUTY VACUUM CLEANER CLASS H
The RONDA 2800H is a heavy duty vacuum cleaner class H for large volumes of fine dust with the possibility of collection in both Longopac and directly into container. Dust-free emptying and emptying during operation also possible.
Well qualified for the construction industry, the hire industry and other industries dealing with large volumes of fine or health hazardous dust. E.g. asbestos removal and together with floor grinding machines and also groove cutting machines.
The RONDA 2800H is available with many collection / emptying systems depending on the customer request and the tasks to be solved by the machine. The basic machine is supplied without collection / emptying system. This system is always to be ordered together with the machine in order to get a complete machine ready to start according to the leaflet that can be downloaded on this page.
- Large suction power – 3 motors
- Multi-tube filter technology for continuous suction power
- H-class (filtration 99.995%)
- Cyclone effect
- Filter cleaning during operation
- Static electricity dissipation
- Copes with both cement and wood dust
- Flexible and thought-through collection
- Possibilty of emptying during operation
- Possibility of dust-free emptying
- Easy to handle
- Robust metal frame with large wheels
- Telescopic system for low transport height
- Hour meter
Choose one or more of the collection / emptying systems shown in the leaflet together with one of the below product numbers.
See the RONDA 2800H in use.
See below how to mount the Longopac
See below how to mount the hose for vacuum
SKU: Basic machine 82.16.2800 (230 V) / Basic machine 82.16.2803 (380 V) / RONDA 2800H with Longopac dispenser 82.16.2823 (230 V)
Our products are sold worldwide through a network of professional resellers. Please submit the following information, and we will refer to a distributor in your area. You will hear from us within one working day.