Heavy duty class H vacuum cleaner suitable for collecting large volumes of fine and health-hazardous dust or for extraction from floor sanders and other cutting or grinding tools which typically generate large volumes of very fine dust.
RONDA 4000H-QC is equipped with four motors which provide a very large air flow and a high suction capacity. The motors can also be started individually for less demanding tasks. Built-in acoustic alarm warns the user if the air flow in the hose falls below 20 m/sec.
The large Teflon-coated multi-tube filter with self-cleaning effect in combination with the machine’s cyclone inlet enables the RONDA 4000H-QC to handle large volumes of fine dust, such as cement or plaster dust. The filter can also be cleaned during operation using a shock valve.
RONDA 4000H-QC is standard equipped with the Longopac collection system, but the machine can also be supplied with a collection container or a combination of container and Longopac, depending on the customer’s wishes and the requirements of the task.
- Powerful suction – four motors
- Soft start of motors
- Class H vacuum cleaner
- Cyclone effect
- Filter cleaner during operation
- Acoustic alarm warns of low air flow
- Suitable for extraction from tools
- Handles cement, plaster and wood dust
- Possibility of emptying during operation
- Possibility of dust-free emptying
- Strong metal frame with large wheels
- Telescopic system for low transport height
Item number: 82.16.4010
Our products are sold worldwide through a network of professional resellers. Please submit the following information, and we will refer to a distributor in your area. You will hear from us within one working day.